Welcome to a new range of disinfecting products powered by electrolysed water, safer for you, kind to your skin and kinder to the environment. All our products are hypoallergenic and, when used as directed, are not dangerous if inhaled.
- Works in seconds
- Kills 99.995% of bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores
- Just 99.84% water
- Kills Listeria, Legionella, MRSA, E.Coli, Norovirus, Flu Viruses and much more…
- Powerful disinfectant and deoderiser
- FREE FROM alcohol, aldehydes, parabens, dyes and scents
- Hypoallergenic, is non-irritant and non-staining
- pH neutral, kind to your skin
- Rapid disinfection
- Suitable for food preparation areas
Direction for Use: Spray liberally onto one, or both hands, then rub hands together for 1 minute, as though washing your hands. Allow to dry naturally, or use an air dryer.
Ingredients: < 99.84% water, < 0.133% salt, active ingredient: < 0.027% F.A.C.
Handling & Storage: Store at room temperature in a cool, dry place. Protect from direct sunlight. Should be used within 6 months of opening. Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Recycling: Dispose of used container in accordance with local requirements for Domestic waste. BOTTLE - PLASTIC (widely recycled). TRIGGER - MIXED MATERIAL (not currently recycled)
Product Statement: Dew products are manufactured to the highest quality and comply with the following European Standards: EN901, EN1276, EN1499, EN1500, EN1656, EN13623, EN13697 & EN14476. If however, you are in anyway dissatisfied with this product please do not hesitate to contact us. This does not affect your statutory rights.